Soul is our essence, our true nature. It is the state of pure awareness, of inner peace, beauty, power, contentment, harmony, freedom.
But, when we live from the mind, we lose contact with our true nature as soul because we’ve moved away.
Here are eleven signs that you’ve moved away from your true nature and become stuck in your mind:
- You don’t know who you are.
- You don’t know what you want for yourself.
- You try to live up to what’s expected of you.
- You’re constantly trying to please others.
- You’re afraid to show who you really are in case others won’t like you.
- You feel something is missing.
- Fear holds you back.
- You feel unfulfilled.
- You get stressed easily.
- You feel lost.
- You feel helpless.
These are just a few signs. There are many more, but maybe you can add more to the list.
Knowing when you are stuck in your mind, and why you get stuck there, is really important because then you can choose to do something about it.
You can start by choosing to free yourself, by seeking that which brings you peace, beauty, power, harmony and contentment in your everyday life.
Try it, and see what happens.