During the last three to four weeks, the corona virus has thrown the world into chaos. Some countries are suffering more than others. But no matter where we live, we´re all affected by the crisis.
Fortunately, the majority of those who are infected by the virus recover, but many are also dying. Not only are we being challenged physically, but also emotionally, socially and economically.
So how can we best deal with the dramatic situation that the world is facing right now?
Here Are The Two Most Important Things You Can Do to Cope With The Corona Crisis:
Make the seeking of inner peace an ongoing practice
- not just once a day or twice a week, but in each and every moment – all the time
Let go of your fear
- you may not realise it, but fear is a choice, it´s something we move into. This means that we can choose to live life without being afraid
- you do this by wanting to be fearless, by wanting to fear nothing- when you are genuine in your desire to be free of fear, you start a process that will help you
- it will mean facing your fears
- it will also mean facing your greatest fear of all, that which you fear the most. When you achieve this, you will feel liberated
Remember: no matter how things may appear, no matter what happens in the world around you, you are always safe because the body is not what you are.